Kids At Play Pediatric Therapy services providing specialized
treatment services to the South Puget Sound region.
Find out more about us by viewing our video.
Kids At Play Therapy is an innovative private practice dedicated to bringing pediatric therapy service to children and family in the South Puget Sound region. Our therapy services are tailored to meet the needs of families and children of all ages. We focus on the child’s ability to participate in daily life activities and gain independence in their everyday activities while supporting families to support their child’s participation in therapy and other community settings. Our licensed and experienced therapists will help children attain skills for learning and development. Our therapists are uniquely qualified to support the achievement of developmental and learning outcomes for children with disabilities and developmental delays by helping to develop motor skills, self-care skills, social and adaptive skills.
Our Services Include
- Individual therapy sessions
- Group sessions (feeding, social skills, fine motor, sensorimotor, aquatic)
- Integrated Listening System (iLs)
- Parent/caregiver education
- Home program development
- Consultation for IEP/ IFSP meetings
- Aquatic Therapy program
- Collaboration with other health care professionals and school providers
for integrated services